All scripts which are used with GMRT families contain four (4) elements making them unique.
- Every script has an introduction page for readers to explore before, during and after group meetings. This is often referred to as Flipped Learning.
- Parts are all color-coded for easier reading and to maintain readers’ focus and place in the script.
- Pictures added to scripts are placed on the right side of the text to enhance the text without interfering with the reading.
- Vocabulary and/or words of special interest are highlighted and linked to their pronunciation and definition.
Our Executive Board reviews every script before it is placed in a curated library which is made accessible to all licensed facilitators of GMRT Families.
Links on this page
- Script Library (Visible to all, but only licensed facilitators can download a script)